The Specialty Dermatology Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is accountable and responsible for her/his territory achieving or surpassing sales goals on a monthly basis. The Specialty Dermatology Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is a full-time position that includes a competitive salary, lucrative quarterly incentive compensation based on sales results, a company vehicle package, paid time off, comprehensive benefits, and possibly future STOCK OPTIONS!
• Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to drive monthly sales results through superior selling skills - meeting and exceeding all performance goals.
• Above average interpersonal, platform, and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges.
• Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers within physician offices.
• Consistently exhibits a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating the company’s products, as well as the related disease state(s) and competitive products.
• Must possess the ability to work effectively individually but also as part of a team environment.
• Completes all administrative duties in a timely fashion and works within the specified budget.
• Consistently executes all field sales activities with a high degree of professionalism in accordance with established promotional guidelines.
Alamo provides best-in-class commercial services to the healthcare industry. Alamo specializes in providing high-performing outsourced sales teams on behalf of our client partners.
Alamo is committed to our partners’ success and believes that our talented and engaged employees are our greatest strength as an organization, and represent our competitive advantage. Alamo is family-owned and privately held and offers a great company culture that includes award-winning training, continued professional development, leadership development, career ladder advancement programs, and comprehensive employee benefits. In a world where talented candidates have choices, choose to work somewhere awesome!