The Healthcare Representative may have a variety of responsibilities, such as the responsibility for sales targets and physician relationships within a specific geography. The Territory Representative must demonstrate a strong understanding of necessary disease states and possess a solid ability to communicate necessary technical, scientific, and product and disease management information to customers. The Territory Representative will provide the most current information pertaining to Pfizer products and their approved indications in a manner which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the territory.
• Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and support customers throughout the selling process; excellent communication and interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and embrace new ways of working in a rapidly changing environment.
• Possess the ability to work in a matrix environment and to leverage multiple resources to meet customer needs and deliver results.
• Perform the role in a compliant manner consistent with all Company policies, practices and procedures.
• BA/BS Degree from an accredited institution
• Ability to travel domestically and stay overnight as necessary
• Valid US driver’s license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
• 1 year of either professional sales experience, work experience in the healthcare/scientific field, professional marketing experience (including internships) or military experience
• Live within 50 miles of territory
Pfizer Inc. is an American pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies. It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and its shares have been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since 2004.
The company develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology. Its products include the blockbuster drug Lipitor (atorvastatin), used to lower LDL blood cholesterol; Lyrica (pregabalin) for neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia; Diflucan (fluconazole), an oral antifungal medication; Zithromax (azithromycin), an antibiotic; Viagra (sildenafil) for erectile dysfunction; and Celebrex (also Celebra, celecoxib), an anti-inflammatory drug.