Our Sales team support our customers by providing clinical information about products, educational information, clinical training programs and resources. We support healthcare providers and healthcare systems meet the goals of the patients in their communities.
Our Company's Oncology is committed to improving the lives of patients with cancer and our multi-billion-dollar immunotherapy program has helped thousands of patients in just a few short years. As we continue to grow and define the Oncology market of the future, we are looking for dynamic, entrepreneurial individuals who thrive in a team environment and are driven to succeed! The Oncology Specialty Representative (OSR) is a key member of our customer facing organization and is responsible for partnering with customers to address identified needs, educating key stakeholders about our leading immunotherapy compound, and communicating our vision to the larger Oncology community.
Overnight Travel: minimum of 10%; Travel (%) varies based on candidate's location within the geography
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of how to create a compelling and logical rationale for the value of products and how to contrast, compare, and position our company's brand(s) versus competition using appropriate resources in informed discussions about products with Health Care Provider customers knowing when/how to seek and provide additional information
- Act as primary point of contact for customer. Meet with key customers/personnel to understand practice structure, business model, and key influencers.
- Possess knowledge of cancer staging and possible treatment options and dosing schedules associated with different tumors/diseases, with comprehensive understanding of the impact of those options on the patient. Must understand impact and use of clinical trials in multiple tumor types/therapies, both in impact on promoted products and in practice behavior of the account.
- Ability to analyze and identify trends in a complex buying environment. This includes the multiple channels of drug distribution, Oncology Global Pharmaceutical Operations , wholesalers and specialty pharmacies. Review and evaluate patterns for products purchased and prescribed, outpatient vs in-patient infusion, as part of hospital contract, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to understand complex account interdependencies in order to develop both short- and long-term account plans in conjunction with a wide array of stakeholders, proactively working with the account team and supervisor (known as the Customer Team Leader) to effectively execute the account planShare learnings and best-practices from one customer to help other customers meet their needs.
- Influence beyond their specific geography or product area demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on customer needs from all stakeholders in oncology accounts, using the insights to position Our Oncology team brands and collaborate with customers on a customized strategy.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with extended "in-scope" customer team to ensure a consistent customer experience across Our Oncology team divisions and functional areas; ensure integration with the Key Account Manager, , Nurse Educator, Field Reimbursement Associate, Medicare Account Executive, and other key stakeholders to share key customer learnings and support customer needs.
- Required: BA/BS
- Preferred: MBA/MS
- Minimum (5) years pharmaceutical Sales/Marketing or Health Science industry, or direct Medical/Clinical experience in an oncology setting
- Documented history of strong performance in a sales/marketing or Oncology clinical role
- Valid driver's license
- Travel the amount of time the role requires
- Oncology sales experience with a therapeutic agent
- Clinical oncology experience across multiple solid tumors