The Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving appropriate access pull through in targeted hospital with the CRM brand portfolio. Responsibilities will include driving demand by developing, coordinating, and implementing a strategic business plan for identified top strategic hospitals within assigned CRM academic and government institutions. The ISS will collaborate with CRM Sales, Marketing, US Market Access, Patient Services, and other home office personnel, as appropriate, to execute institution-centric programs aligned with Business Unit strategic imperatives, Legal and Compliance policies.
• This position will report to the CRM Specialty Area Business Leader and will have no direct reports.
• Budget Management Sales responsibilities are a component of this position.
• Position will maintain contact with approximately 10-15 targeted institutions and will be an integral part in driving the success of the local market.
• Significant travel up to 75% or more required.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
• Drive Product Access
• Drive Pull Through and Demand Generation
• Institutional Account Business Planning
• Coordination and Collaboration of Cross-Functional Stakeholders
• Local Market Opportunities
• Undergraduate degree required; MBA preferred
• Strong business background
• 5-7 years of Biologics/Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales experience with 2 years in Hospital Sales in the past 5 years
• Must have a high degree of understanding of the CRM community in general and a working knowledge of Cardiovascular products is preferred
• Must have a strong record of accomplishment of therapeutic area/product knowledge expertise
Novartis is reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. As a leading global medicines company, we use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. In our quest to find new medicines, we consistently rank among the world’s top companies investing in research and development. Novartis products reach nearly 1 billion people globally and we are finding innovative ways to expand access to our latest treatments. About 125 000 people of more than 140 nationalities work at Novartis around the world.