Provide in-service information and clinical education to healthcare providers (HCP) and associated HCP office staff of oncology practices.
• Provide education through in-services to HCPs and HCP staff on Product specific information including but not limited to Product information, disease state information, dosing protocols and information, administration of product, and adverse events of Product.
• Foster the continued and proper use of the Product.
• Engage in Progran1 related communications with Merck's field-based sales force
(representatives and district managers).
• Communicate to the Nurse Manager any feedback regarding concerns identified during the in-service education process. Nurse Manager will serve as the single point of contact with Merck for all Program related communication.
• Communicate to the Nurse Manager any questions/concerns the HCP and/or the HCP staff have regarding the Product and its reimbursement.
• Accurate and timely reporting of all visits, including but not limited to the type of training conducted, length of visit, and office that was visited. A visit is defined as a customer interaction- in-services and scheduled or unscheduled customer engagements.
• Report on interactions with HCPs and HCP staff
• Complete and appropriately document all required training.
• Coordinate and schedule travel to oncology offices with the Merck's Sales Representative
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
McKesson Corporation, currently ranked 5th on the FORTUNE 500, is a healthcare services and information technology company dedicated to making the business of healthcare run better. For businesses across healthcare, being healthy means having what you need to operate more efficiently and improve the lives of patients. McKesson champions those working on the front lines of healthcare by helping them deliver better care at lower costs. We see the industry the way no one else can: comprehensively. And we’re confident in the impact we create because of that view. To learn more about how we help customers, read our weekly blog: https://www.mckesson.com/blog